Fruit and Broccoli Salad
- 1 16-ounce package shredded broccoli (broccoli slaw mix)
- 2 cups seedless red and/or green grapes, halved
- 2 medium apples, cored and chopped
- 2/3 cup bottled citrus salad dressing (such as tangerine vinaigrette)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts, toasted if desired*
1. In a very large bowl combine shredded broccoli, grapes, and apples. Up to 1 hour before serving, pour salad dressing over broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Cover and chill . Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with nuts; toss again. Makes 12 to 16 servings.
To Toast Nuts: Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Spread nuts in a single layer in a shallow baking pan. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring once or twice.