Turkey And Vegetable Saute
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces sliced turkey breast tenderloin
- 1 can tomatoes - (14 1/2 to 15 oz) drained, chopped
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper thinly sliced
- 4 mushrooms thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup canned chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme crumbled
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Season turkey slices with salt and pepper. Add to skillet and saute until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer turkey to platter. Cover with foil and keep warm.
Add remaining ingredients to skillet. Simmer until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Spoon vegetable mixture over turkey and serve.
This recipe yields 2 servings.