- Lobster Ravioli from Sam's Club
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup julienned sun dried tomatoes in olive oil, drained
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or more, to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Boil ravioli according to package directions
To make the cream sauce, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes. Whisk in flour until lightly browned, about 1 minute. Gradually whisk in chicken broth and cook, whisking constantly, until incorporated, about 1-2 minutes.
Stir in heavy cream, sun dried tomatoes, Parmesan, oregano, basil and red pepper flakes until slightly thickened, about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.