Easy and adorable snowmen cupcakes are fun to make. Start with your favorite cupcake recipe frosted with white icing, then make the snowmen out of marshmallows.
- 12 cupcakes, baked from your favorite recipe
- 1 can or batch white icing
- 24 large marshmallows
- waxed paper
- 24 pretzel sticks
- black decorators' gel
- 6 orange slice candy
- 12 junior Mints
- 12 thin Mints
- fruit leather
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from austin360.com
Frost a cooled cupcake, baked from your favorite recipe, with white icing. Flatten a large marshmallow on waxed paper with the palm of your hand. Cut a second marshmallow in half horizontally, then stack the halves on the first marshmallow to form a torso and head.
Push a thin pretzel stick down through the snowman (this will help him stand up), then set him on the cupcake.
Use decorators' gel to create a mouth, eyes and buttons, then add pretzel stick arms and a wedge cut from an orange slice candy for a nose.
Accessorize with a candy hat (a Junior Mint secured to a Thin Mint with icing) and a fruit leather scarf.
You'll also love
- Biscuit & Gravy Casserole 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Geraldine Jones' Louisiana Seafood... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Turkey Breast 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Red Velvet Valentine's Macarons 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Paula's Easy Christmas Sugar Cookie 4.6/5 (35 Votes)
- Bethenny's Boo Boo Banana Bread 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Roast Turkey Breast 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Gooey Butter Cookies 4.4/5 (46 Votes)