Linguine with White Clam Sauce - Linda's File
- 1 lb Linguine
- 4 TBLSPs butter
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped
- 2 TBLSPs flour
- 2 (7-oz) cans minced clams
- 4 TBLSPs chopped parsley
- 3/4 tsp dried thyme
- 3/4 tsp dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
1) Cook linguine according to directions
2) Heat butter and cook garlic about 1 minute.
3) Stir in flour and juice from clams.
4) Bring to a full boil, stirring.
5) Add clams, parsley, thyme and basil and simmer 5 minutes, stirring.
6) Season to taste with salt and pepper.
7) Serve with hot cooked linguine.