Roasted Salmon With Cranberry-Mustard Sauce
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray as needed
- 3 tablespoons walnut oil or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 boneless salmon fillets with skin (6 oz ea)
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup raw cranberry relish room temperature
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray small baking sheet with nonstick spray. Whisk oil and mustard in medium bowl to blend.
Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Place on prepared baking sheet, skin-side down. Brush top of salmon with 2 tablespoons mustard-oil mixture. Roast salmon until fish is cooked through, about 13 minutes.
Preheat broiler. Whisk cranberry relish, shallots, and vinegar into remaining mustard-oil mixture. Season sauce with salt and pepper. Broil salmon until top is browning in spots, about 30 seconds. Transfer to plates. Spoon sauce over; serve.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (218 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon 4.5/5 (90 Votes)
- Baked Salmon with Tomatoes,... 4.5/5 (71 Votes)
- New England Seafood Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes With Green Onions... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta With Butternut Squash And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apricot Bread Pudding With Caramel... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Maple Seared Scallops 0/5 (0 Votes)