- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canned solid pack pumpkin
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped peeled cored apples
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup brown sugar - (packed)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup chilled butter - (1/2 stick)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease eighteen 1/2-cup muffin cups or line with muffin papers.
Sift first 4 ingredients into medium bowl. Stir sugar, pumpkin, oil and eggs in large bowl until well mixed. Mix in dry ingredients, apples, raisins and walnuts. Place equal amounts of batter into prepared cups.
For Topping: Combine brown sugar, flour and cinnamon in small bowl. Cut in butter with fingers or pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle topping over muffins.
Bake until muffins are golden brown and tester inserted into centers of muffins comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Cool. Serve muffins warm or at room temperature.
This recipe yields 18 muffins.
You'll also love
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.3/5 (506 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.5/5 (272 Votes)
- New England Seafood Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes With Green Onions... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta With Butternut Squash And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apricot Bread Pudding With Caramel... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dried Cranberry Compote 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Delicata Squash With Apple... 0/5 (0 Votes)