Crock Pot BBQ Ribs
This Crock Pot BBQ Ribs Recipe is a must try. The meat falls off the bone as you take them out of the crock pot!
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (325 Votes)
- 4 pounds ribs of your choice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoons vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (28-ounce) bottle Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon oregano
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 370mins
In a bowl, mix together Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, salt, pepper, Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, brown sugar and oregano.
Place ribs in slow cooker. Pour sauce over ribs, and turn to coat.
Cover, and cook on Low 6 to 8 hours, or until ribs are tender.
Review this recipe