Italian Pasta Stir Fry
From Mom's recipe card
- 8 oz linguine, uncooked
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh parsley
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon each; dried basil and oregano leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon each; salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
Cook linguine according to package directions. Drain and keep warm. Chop tomatoes and onion using food chopper. Slice zucchini. Snip parsley.
Heat oil in stir-fry skillet over medium heat until hot. Press garlic into skillet; stir-fry 15 seconds. Add zucchini and onion; stir fry 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add tomatoes, parsley, and seasoning.
Heat 1-2 minutes, stirring gently until heated through. Remove from heat. Stir in linguine. Grate parmesan cheese over pasta. Serve immediately.