Vegetable Sushi Bowl
- 2 c. uncooked rice
- 3 T sesame oil
- 3 T soy sauce
- 3 T white wine vinegar
- 3 sheets nori paper
- 1/2 c. shelled edamame
- 3 carrots
- 2 green onions
- 1 cucumber
- 1 avocado
- 3/4 c. orange juice
1. Make the rice, according to the package instructions.
2. In a small bowl or jar, add orange juice, soy sauce, white wine vinegar, and sesame oil. Whisk vigorously to combine. Set aside.
3. Cut the nori paper into thin shreds.
4. Prepare edamame according to the package instructions.
5. Peel and shred 3 carrots. Thinly slice 2 green onions. Chop cucumber into thin strips and the avocado into chunks.
6. To serve, place rice in a bowl. Top with carrots, cucumbers, avocado, green onions, and nori shreds. Drizzle with dressing.