Honey-Paprika Chicken Thighs w Roasted Oranges
Sweet, Smokey, & Spicy
- 4 navel oranges
- 1/4 cup smoked sweet paprika
- 2 tbsp.garlic powder
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. dry ginger powder
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp. chicken broth, white wine, water, or orange juice
- l tbsp.boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup mixed marinated olives
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Heat oven to 400F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Slice off ends from oranges ad discard. Cut each orange crosswise into 4 thick slices. Arrange in a single layer over the baking sheet.
In a bowl, mix together the paprika, garlic, chili , salt, ginger and cumin. Stir in the honey and broth to form a thick paste. Rub the paste overreach thigh, then set thighs in an even layer over the orange slices. Scatter olives over chicken.
Roast for 25 minutes or until chicken reaches 165F.
To serve, divide the chicken on 8 plates. Use tongs to squeeze slices over each.
You'll also love
- Mini Corn Dog Muffins 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Perfect Prime Rib 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Crock Pot Chinese Chicken with... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Key Lime No Cook Pie- Nellie &... 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Caramel Banana Bread Pudding 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Aloha Pork Kebobs 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cake, Whole Orange 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pizza Stuffed Chicken Breasts 4.5/5 (42 Votes)