This spicy Sri Lankan-style shrimp curry is perfect for those who like to cook by feel instead of by the book. Add seasonings to taste for a spicy, coconutty, garlicky curry that's all your own!
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced thin
- 1 green chili, diced
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 can coconut milk
- soy sauce to taste
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 25mins
Slice garlic, onions and green chillies. Place in saucepan.
Clean and wash shrimp. Place shrimp in the saucepan and pour in enough water to cover. Add the garlic, onions and chili. except the curry powder, coconut milk and soy sauce.
Once shrimp appear cooked and pink in color, add a little bit of coconut milk and mix. Add the unroasted curry powder and a bit of soy sauce to taste. Mix well and take off the heat.
You'll also love
- Lazy Cabbage Roll Casserole 4/5 (3 Votes)
- PHILLIPS SIGNATURE CRAB CAKES 3.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Lemon Almond Poppyseed Muffins 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Awesome Baked Sea Scallops 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Tasso Cream Sauce 3.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Ham & Cheese Ring 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Applebee's Copycat Cajun Shrimp... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Fully Cooked Ham 4/5 (2 Votes)