Mixed Berry Pizza
The fresh fruit shines through in this colorful dessert pizza. It's also a tempting appetizer at parties because it's a sweet change of pace from the usual savory dips.
- 1 tube (8-ounces) refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 11 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Unroll crescent roll dough and place in a 15-inch x 10-inch x 1-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray. Press onto the bottom and 1 inch up the sides of pan to form a crust; seal seams and perforations.
Bake at 375°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden. Cool completely.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the preserves and confectioners' sugar; spread over crust. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
Just before serving, arrange berries on top. Cut into 20 pieces.
You'll also love
- Breakfast Sausage Ring 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- baked potatoes 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Raspberry Swirl Frozen Dessert 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Banana Chocolate Fudge Bars 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Soup - Thai Pumpkin Coconut Soup 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Hasselback Potatoes with Garlic &... 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Yummy Honey Chicken Kabobs 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Double Berry Pie Squares 4.5/5 (38 Votes)