Great Brine that I R&D (Research and Duplicate) and added my touches.
- 2 gallons water
- 1 to 2 cans of beer (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups canning or Kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
In a large bucket or container large enough to hold your turkey, mix together the water, salt, garlic, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar. Store in a refrigerator, and soak turkey for 2 days before smoking or roasting.