Peanut Butter Chocolate Dessert
No baking required for this peanut butter chocolate pie. Filled with a layer of light and creamy peanut butter, some peanut butter cups, and topped with a layer of chocolate. Yum!
- 20 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 package (8-ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 15 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (3.9-ounce) package instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Crush 16 cookies; toss with the butter. Press into an ungreased 9-inch square dish; set aside.
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
In another large bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners' sugar on low speed for 2 minutes Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
Spread over peanut butter cups. Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (405 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.5/5 (269 Votes)
- Pineapple Pecan Cake with Cream... 4.4/5 (280 Votes)