Cocoa Puffs Banana Cream Pie
Traditional banana cream pie with a Cocoa Puffs® cereal crust twist. Topping with additional banana slices and crushed Cocoa Puffs® is sets this pie over the top.
- 2 1/2 cups Cocoa Puffs® cereal
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (4-serving size) package banana cream instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup bananas, sliced
- OPTIONAL TOPPING:
- Whipped cream
- Banana slices
- Cocoa Puffs® cereal, crushed
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 260mins
Heat oven to 350°F.
In food processor or blender, place the 2 1/2 cups cereal. Cover; process until cereal is finely crushed. With processor running, pour melted butter into bowl through feed tube; process until just combined. Lightly press crumb mixture in bottom and up side of ungreased 9-inch glass pie plate. Bake 8 minutes; cool completely on cooling rack, about 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat dry pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping.
Arrange banana slices evenly in bottom of crust; top with pudding mixture. Cover; refrigerate at least 4 hours. Serve with toppings. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.
You'll also love
- Swiss Potatoes 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Fruit & Veggie Smoothies 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Cheesy Potato Fries 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Hoppy Easter Bunny Dirt Cake 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Apple Pie Bars 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Watermelon Smoothie 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Cashew Brittle 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Peachy Berry Tart 4.5/5 (22 Votes)