Sausage Cranberry Stuffing
Homemade sausage and cranberry stuffing is easy to make, and oh, so, delicious! The cranberries give it a bit of sweetness, and the sausage adds a savory note.
- 1 pound sage sausage
- 1/2 up butter
- 6 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) package herb stuffing mix
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans chicken broth
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 85mins
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In skillet, crumble and cook sausage until browned, remove. In same skillet, melt butter and sauté celery and onion until softened, about 5 minutes.
In large bowl, combine celery, onion, sausage, stuffing cranberries and salt. Add broth and stir until combined. Place in pre-greased dish and bake covered for 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Layered Cabbage Rolls 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Apple Cake 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Amish Onion Patties 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Brown Sugar & Cherry Glazed Ham 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Goat Cheese, Cranberry & Walnut... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Baked Creamy Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (18 Votes)