Lemon-Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends snapped off
- 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Zest of lemon peeled in long strips
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- fresh ground pepper
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 1/4 ounce shaved parmesan cheese
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 425.
In a roasting pan, toss the asparagus with the oil, garlic, lemon zest, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
Roast 20-25 minutes, tossing occasionally, until browned.
Drizzle lemon juice over asparagus, then transfer to a serving dish, discarding lemon zest and garlic. Sprinkle with the parmesan.
You'll also love
- Green Bean Casserole 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cranberry Fruit Nut Bread -... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Acorn Squash Apple Infused Cupcakes 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lime Gelatin Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Orange-Pecan French Toast Casserole 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Feta, Lemon & Dill Slather 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Orzo Salad with Asparagus,... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Asparagus with Hollandaise Sauce 4/5 (1 Votes)