Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
Garlic Cheddar Biscuits are what your morning routine is craving, so give into temptation and whip up a batch of these flavorful biscuits. Filled with the flavors of rich cheddar cheese, savory garlic, and fresh parsley, these biscuits also go well when served with any sauce that needs sopping or any soup or stew that needs dipping.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup fat-free milk
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Melt butter in a small frying pan, add half the garlic and saute on low heat about 1 minute. Remove from heat and add parsley.
In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix, cheddar cheese, and remaining garlic. Stir in milk and mix (do not overmix). Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes. Brush or drizzle biscuits with melted butter. Bake for 5 more minutes, or until lightly browned on the bottom.
You'll also love
- Snap Pea Salad with Whipped Ricotta 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Pesto Chicken Stuffed... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Bread Machine Whole Wheat... 3.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Easy German Stollen 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Zucchini Bread with... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Carrot Muffins Recipe 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken Biscuit Supreme 4.4/5 (14 Votes)