Super Potato Salad
- 3 1/2 pounds russet potatoes - (abt 6 large) scrubbed
- 6 hard-boiled eggs sliced
- 8 radishes chopped
- 4 green onions sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped bread and butter pickles
- 5 bacon slices fried, crumbled
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1/2 green bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 envelope Ranch salad dressing mix - (1 oz)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dillweed
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
Place russet potatoes in large pot. Add water to cover. Boil until potatoes are tender but not mushy, about 35 minutes. Cool potatoes completely.
Peel potatoes and dice. Place in large bowl. Add next 7 ingredients.
Mix buttermilk, sour cream, mayonnaise, dressing mix, mustard and dillweed in small bowl. Pour over potato mixture and toss well. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with parsley.
This recipe yields 6 servings.