Spicy Dill Dip
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill (or 2 tspns dried dillweed)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until well chilled.
This recipe yields about 1 cup.