- 6 chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon oriental sesame oil
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Thinly-sliced green onions
Place chicken skin-side up in 9- by 13-inch baking dish. Pour soy sauce and lemon juice over chicken. Drizzle chicken with oriental sesame oil. Marinate chicken in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover chicken and bake 35 minutes. Uncover and continue baking until chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes longer.
Transfer to platter; garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (760 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (170 Votes)
- New England Seafood Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes With Green Onions... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta With Butternut Squash And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apricot Bread Pudding With Caramel... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dried Cranberry Compote 0/5 (0 Votes)