Lemon Curd Recipe from Vitamix Create Cookbook
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (2-3 large lemons)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature and cut into small pieces
1. Put all ingredients EXCEPT the butter into the Vitamix. Start at Variable 1 and gradually increase to Variable 10. Blend for 5 minutes.
2. Reduce to Variable 3, remove the lid plug and add the pieces of butter through the lid. Blend for 30 more seconds.
3. Allow to cool to room temperature then refrigerate. The lemon curd will thicken as it cools.
You'll also love
- Black Beans (Pressure Cooker) 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Roast Pork Loin w/ Herbed... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Avocado/Apple Puree with Fresh... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Craisin Maple Sauce for Ham Steak 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Jalapeno Poppers with Lime... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Lime Sherbet Punch 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Kentucky Lemonade 3.3/5 (3 Votes)