Turtle Pumpkin Pie - Chris Abell
Joe made this for Thanksgiving and everyone enjoyed it.
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbl Caramel Ice Cream Topping, Divided
- 1 6oz Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1 2oz package of Pecan Pieces
- 1 cup Reduced Fat Milk
- 2 3.4oz boxes Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 cup Canned Pumpkin
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 8 oz Cool Whip
1. Pour 1/2 cup of the caramel topping into pie curst; sprinkle with 1/3 cup of the pecans.
2. Whisk together in large bowl, milk, pudding mixes, pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg until well blended. Stir in 1 1/2 cups of Cool Whip. Spread mixture evenly into curst. Chill at least 1 hour.
3. Top with remaining 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip and 2 Tbls each caramel and pecans just before serving.
You'll also love
- 5 Hour Beef Stew - Chris Abell 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Saucy Baked Pork Chops - Chris... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Chris Abell 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Nellie & Joe's Key Lime Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tomato Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Butternut Squash 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 0/5 (0 Votes)