Crisp Toffee Chocolate Bars
Looking for a pick me up? Try this sweet and salty toffee chocolate bar packed with deliciousness!
- 1 cup unsalted butter (2-sticks), softened, plus more for the pan
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter a 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish.
In a large bowl, beat together the butter, sugar, salt, and vanilla. Add the flour and mix well to combine. Stir in the walnuts and chocolate chips.
Press the dough into the prepared pan. Bake until golden and set, about 20 minutes. Cut into even squares while still warm.
You'll also love
- Southwestern Quinoa Salad 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Healthy Pizza Panini 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Lidia's Almond-Apricot Butter... 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Olallieberry Dutch Baby 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- White Chocolate Blueberry... 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Candy Cane Cheese Danish 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Candied Popcorn 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Healthy Paleo Fudge 4.8/5 (5 Votes)