- 4 (4-ounce) swordfish steaks, cut 3/4-inch thick
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh rosemary, or
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon White Wine Worchestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Thaw fish, if frozen. For marinade, combine green onions, vinegar, water, olive oil, the snipped rosemary, Worchestershire sauce, salt and dash pepper in a shallow dish. Place fish steaks in dish; turn to coat. Cover and marinade in refrigerator for 2 hours, turning once.
Drain fish, reserving marinade. Grill fish on the greased rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 2 minutes. Brush with marinade and turn fish over. Grill for 4 to 9 minutes more or just until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Discard any remaining marinade.