Linguine With Tomato-Leek Sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 large leeks, white and pale green parts only chopped
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 head cauliflower cut small florets
- 4 large tomatoes seeded, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon crumbled
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 8 ounces linguine freshly cooked
- Grated Parmesan
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add leeks and bell pepper. Saute until just beginning to soften, about 5 minutes.
Add cauliflower, tomatoes and tarragon and cook until cauliflower is tender, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Pour sauce over pasta. Serve, passing Parmesan separately.
This recipe yields 2 servings.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.3/5 (959 Votes)
- Potato & Leek Soup 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Linguine and Clams 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Skillet Linguine With Bacon And... 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes With Green Onions... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta With Butternut Squash And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Leeks, Sweet Peppers And... 0/5 (0 Votes)