Haricots Verts with Warm Shallot Vinaigrette
A great way to enhance the flavors of French green beans using a simple shallot vinaigrette in less than 30 minutes!
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh shallot, minced
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon grainy mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) package microwave-in-bag haricots verts (French green beans)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium-low. Add minced shallot; sauté 4 minutes.
Remove pan from heat; stir in vinegar, mustard, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
Cook haricots verts according to package directions; toss with shallot mixture.
You'll also love
- Potato Chip Cashew Cookies 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Breakfast Potatoes & Ham Skillet 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Fries 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Spooky Pigs in a Blanket with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spring Pea Salad with Creamy Curry... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cashews with Sea Salt & Black... 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Scary Slime Green Bean White Bean... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)