Strawberry Filled Butter Cookies with Lemon Glaze
These butter cookies are filled with sweet strawberry jam and drizzled with a simple lemon glaze. These cookies are perfect when you're looking for something fruity and sweet.
- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 teaspoons lemon juice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Beat butter and sugars until well blended. Add egg and almond extract. Slowly add flour and salt and mix until combined.
Form dough into 1 inch balls and place on baking sheet 2 inches apart. Press into the center of each ball with finger to make a well. Fill each well with 1/2 teaspoon strawberry jam.
Bake for 10 minutes or until bottom of cookie is golden brown. While cookies are baking make the glaze.
Remove cookies from oven and drizzle with lemon glaze.
You'll also love
- Lemon Wreath Cookies 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Black Bean Soup with Lime... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Blueberry Pie 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Roast Chicken with Green Beans &... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Italian Lemon Pound Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Icebox Pie Cups 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Raspberry Peach white Sangria 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Super Simple Strawberry Bread 5/5 (1 Votes)