Fruit & Nut Cookies
These oat bran cookies with dates and pecans are great served with a cold glass of milk.
- 4 lightly beaten eggs
- 1 1/3 cups brown sugar, packed
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup dry dates or figs, chopped and pitted
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped and toasted
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
In a large bowl combine the first five ingredients.
In a medium bowl combine the remaining ingredients.
Using a scant 1/4 cup measure or scoop drop dough in mounds about 3 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool and cookie sheets for one minute. Remove and cool on wire racks.
You'll also love
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- Crunchy Parmesan Sugar Snap Peas 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Holiday Brunch Torte 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Strawberry, Mango & Rose Pavlova 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Cranberry-Sour Cream Pound Cake 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- White Chocolate Apricot Oatmeal... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Jenn’s Pistachio-Cranberry... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Cake Mix Banana Cookies 4.6/5 (7 Votes)