Seared Pork Chops with Roasted Grapes
These delicious seared pork chops with roasted grapes are very simple to prepare. Serve with crusty bread and a nice green salad!
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 pork chops, boneless, skinless
- 2 to 3 cups seedless red grapes, pulled from the stems
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- Coarse salt and pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Arrange the grapes on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with a tablespoons or two of oil. Sprinkle thyme sprigs over the grapes, along with a small pinch of salt. Roast the grapes for 20 minutes, or until they’re slightly wilted and bursting.
In the meantime, heat the remaining oil in a cast iron (or regular non-stick) skillet over medium-high. Season the pork on both sides with salt and pepper and sear for 4 to 5 minutes per side. They’re pretty thin, so they won’t need too long.
Arrange the pork on a serving plate; sprinkle the roasted grapes over the pork and drizzle with any remaining grape juice.
Garnish with fresh oregano and serve with crusty bread and a nice green salad!
You'll also love
- Crockpot Artichokes 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Baked Rainbow Trout Dinner * 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken Fricassee and Herb... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Richard Blais Pastrami Spiced... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Bisquick Cornbread 3.8/5 (71 Votes)
- Baked Orange French Toast with... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- BANANA-CREAM CHEESE COFFEE CAKE 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Sara's Sunday Pork Tenderloin with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)