Seared Pork Chops with Roasted Grapes
These delicious seared pork chops with roasted grapes are very simple to prepare. Serve with crusty bread and a nice green salad!
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 pork chops, boneless, skinless
- 2 to 3 cups seedless red grapes, pulled from the stems
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- Coarse salt and pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Arrange the grapes on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with a tablespoons or two of oil. Sprinkle thyme sprigs over the grapes, along with a small pinch of salt. Roast the grapes for 20 minutes, or until they’re slightly wilted and bursting.
In the meantime, heat the remaining oil in a cast iron (or regular non-stick) skillet over medium-high. Season the pork on both sides with salt and pepper and sear for 4 to 5 minutes per side. They’re pretty thin, so they won’t need too long.
Arrange the pork on a serving plate; sprinkle the roasted grapes over the pork and drizzle with any remaining grape juice.
Garnish with fresh oregano and serve with crusty bread and a nice green salad!
You'll also love
- ONION BOMBS CAMPING FOOD 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Fish Tacos 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Apple Harvest Pound Cake with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chocolate-Crusted Banana Blondies 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- CHICKEN-HERB-BRINED,... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- pork roast 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Broccoli, Grape and Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (2 Votes)