Slow Cooker Honey Pork Roast
- 32 oz uncooked untrimmed boneless top loin pork roast (31 Points)
- 2 Tbsp dried oregano (1 Points)
- 2 Tbsp ground basil (0 Points)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (0 Points)
- 3/4 tsp table salt (0 Points)
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic (1 Points)
- 1/2 cup(s) honey (32 Points)
- 2 Tbs polive oil (8 Points)
- 4 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce (1 Points)
- 2/3 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese (9 Points)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 480mins
Adapted from cmx.weightwatchers.com
Place the pork loin roast in the inner pot of a slow cooker.
In a medium bowl, combine the dried oregano, dried basil, black pepper, salt, minced garlic, honey, soy sauce and Parmesan cheese, and mix well.
Pour the sauce over the pork loin roast into the slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Remove the cooked pork loin roast from the slow cooker, reserving the liquid. Shred the meat.
Add the reserved cooking liquid to a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until reduced and thickened.
Pour the reduced, thickened sauce over the shredded meat and serve.