You don't have to go to Italy anymore for authentic tiramisu, this recipe is the real deal. Light and airy, this dessert is rich and creamy.
- 1 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 6 tablespoons orange liqueur (recommended: Grand Marnier)
- 1 pound mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 28 soft ladyfingers or 2 (12-ounce) pound cakes, cut into 3 by 1 by 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 (1/2 dry pint) baskets fresh raspberries (about 3 3/4 cups total)
- Confectioners' sugar, for serving
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 200mins
Stir the jam and 4 tablespoons of the orange liqueur in a small bowl to blend.
Combine the mascarpone and remaining 2 tablespoons of orange liqueur in a large bowl to blend. Using an electric mixer, beat the cream, sugar, and vanilla in another large bowl until soft peaks form. Using a large rubber spatula, stir 1/4 of the whipped cream into the mascarpone mixture to lighten. Fold the remaining whipped cream into the mascarpone mixture.
Line the bottom of a 13 by 9 by 2-inch glass baking dish or other decorative serving dish with half of the ladyfingers. Spread half of the jam mixture over the ladyfingers. Spread half of the mascarpone mixture over the jam mixture, then cover with half of the fresh raspberries. Repeat layering with the remaining ladyfingers, jam mixture, mascarpone mixture and raspberries. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
Dust with the confectioners' sugar and serve.
You'll also love
- Orange Juice Cake 4.5/5 (96 Votes)
- Hillshire Farm Sausage & Potato... 4.4/5 (105 Votes)
- Raspberry Danish (EASY!) 4.5/5 (97 Votes)
- Chicken and Dumpling Casserole 4.5/5 (96 Votes)
- New York style cheesecake 4.5/5 (94 Votes)
- Snickerdoodles 4.4/5 (100 Votes)
- Southern Triple Decker Strawberry... 4.3/5 (111 Votes)
- Apple Pie Bites 4.5/5 (89 Votes)