BBQ Beef-Stuffed Potatoes
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 3 T unsalted tomato paste
- 2 T reduced-sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 1 T chili powder
- 1 1/4 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 1 1/4 tsp black pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chuck roast, trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups vertically sliced red onion
- Cooking spray
- 6 (4-oz.) russet potatoes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (about 3/4 cup)
- 6 T light sour cream
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
Combine brown sugar, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, 1 teaspoon salt, and 3/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl; rub generously over roast.
Place red onion slices in bottom of a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker coated with cooking spray; top with roast.
Rub potatoes with oil, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Wrap each potato in parchment paper; arrange on top of roast. Cover and cook on LOW 8 hours or until tender.
Unwrap potatoes; split lengthwise, cutting to but not through the other side. Shred roast with 2 forks, and stir to combine with onion mixture.
Top each potato with 1/2 cup beef mixture, 2 tablespoons cheese, 1 tablespoon sour cream, 2 teaspoons green onions, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
You'll also love
- Date Rice Krispies Bars 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Seafood Norfolk 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Zin Burger Banana Cream Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cream cheese Crumb Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- GARLIC ROASTED TOMATO AND SPINACH... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin Tips... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- SLOW COOKER HONEY ROSEMARY PORK... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Air Fryer Cheeseburger Egg Rolls 5/5 (1 Votes)