Pork Tenderloin Salad
- 1 Dierbergs peeled and cored fresh cut pineapple (Produce Dept.)
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons Pickapeppa sauce
- 1 bag (5 ounces) baby spinach
- 2 cups thinly sliced napa cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper, quartered, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Tropical Vinaigrette (recipe link below)
- 1 fresh homegrown peach, halved, pitted, and diced
- 1/4 cup Pickapeppa sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Reserved 2 tablespoons fresh pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup Dierbergs olive oil
Cut pineapple into 6 rings; reserve 2 tablespoons pineapple juice for Vinaigrette. Place pineapple rings on oiled grid over medium heat; grill until lightly charred and grill marks appear, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Set aside to cool completely.
Trim and discard fat and silver skin from tenderloin. Brush tenderloin with Pickapeppa sauce. Place tenderloin on oiled grid over medium-high heat; cover and grill until internal temperature is 150˚F., about 20 to 25 minutes. Cover and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
In large bowl, combine spinach, napa, bell pepper, and red onion. Drizzle some of the Vinaigrette over greens; toss until well mixed. Divide greens among 6 serving plates. Top with pork, peaches, and pineapple ring. Serve with remaining Vinaigrette.
In small bowl, whisk together all ingredients except olive oil. Whisking vigorously, add oil in slow, steady stream until well blended.
Makes about ¾ cup