Pancetta, Mozzarella & Asparagus Pizza
- 1 pre-made thin crust pizza dough
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 ounces pancetta, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
1. Preheat oven to specified instruction on pizza dough package.
2. Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Add thyme, pancetta and garlic; sauté 5 minutes or until pancetta is crisp. Stir in pepper.
3. Place dough on pizza stone or cookie sheet. Spread pancetta mixture over dough. Arrange asparagus over pancetta mixture; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until crust is crisp. Sprinkle parmesan overtop & serve.