- 2 Tbsp Wegmans Pure Olive Oil
- 1 container (7 oz) Food You Feel Good About Diced Celery & Onions
- 1 Tbsp chopped Food You Feel Good About Thyme leaves
- 1 lb (3-4) Food You Feel Good About Butter Potatoes, peeled, 1/4-inch dice (about 3 cups)
- 1 pkg (16 oz) Food You Feel Good About Just Picked Tex-Mex Blend (Frozen Foods)
- 2 containers (20 oz each) Food You Feel Good About Cauliflower Puree
- 1 container (32 oz) Wegmans Organic Vegetable Broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pkg (.25 oz) Food You Feel Good About Italian Parsley leaves, chopped (about 2 Tbsp), for garnish
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from wegmans.com
Heat oil in stockpot on MED. Add celery and onions, and thyme to pot. Cook, about 5 min, until soft but not browned. Add potatoes; cook 3 min.
Add Tex-Mex blend, cauliflower puree, and broth to pot; stir to combine. Bring to simmer. Cook, 20-25 min, stirring often, until potatoes are tender. Remove from heat. Season with salt and pepper; garnish with parsley.