Avocado Ranch Dressing and Dip
- 1/2 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 4 Tbsp sour cream
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 large avocado (or 1 smaller avocado)
- 1 Tbsp cilantro
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard (we used Grey Poupon brand)
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
- 3/4 tsp salt, or to taste (I used sea salt)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Combine all ingredients in a food processor, pulse to combine then blend until smooth, scraping down the bowl if needed.
Season with more salt and pepper to taste if desired (I didn't think it needed any) and serve as a dip or salad dressing. Refrigerate any unused portion in a small airtight container (the less air inside, the better) up to 3 days.