Skinny Tuna Cakes with Chipotle Mayonnaise
Simple and delicious Skinny Tuna Cakes with a yummy Chipotle mayonnaise spread. Serve with brown rice or quinoa along with your favorite greens for a healthy and satisfying meal.
- CHIPOTLE MAYO:
- 2 (5-ounce) cans white tuna in water
- 1/2 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup plain Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Open can of tuna and drain. In a small bowl, combine the tuna, chopped onion, egg whites, Old Bay Seasoning, salt, pepper, and Panko bread crumbs. Mix well and form mixture into 4 equal size patties.
Spray a medium sized skillet with non-stick cooking spray and cook tuna patties over medium heat, turning occasionally to make sure both sides cook evenly.
In a small bowl, mix Miracle Whip, chili powder, and lime juice. Stir ingredients together until well mixed.
To serve, top tuna cakes with Chipotle Mayo.
You'll also love
- Sweet Potato Casserole 4.7/5 (50 Votes)
- Spinach Quiche Bites 4.6/5 (52 Votes)
- Pink Starburst Shot 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- Spicy Shrimp with Lime and Cilantro 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- Award Winning Maryland Cream of... 4.1/5 (101 Votes)
- Beer Battered Cod 4.6/5 (56 Votes)
- Loaded Nachos 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Parmesan Crusted Tilapia 4.5/5 (63 Votes)