Curried Smoked Turkey And Fruit Salad
- 1 pound smoked or cooked turkey cut 3/4" cubes
- 3/4 pound green seedless grapes stemmed
- 1 large cantaloupe peeled, cubed
- 3 cups sliced celery - (abt 4 stalks)
- 6 green onions sliced
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- Curly lettuce leaves for serving
- 1 cup sliced almonds toasted
Combine turkey, grapes, cantaloupe, celery, green onions and raisins in large bowl. Whisk mayonnaise, yogurt, sour cream and curry powder together in small bowl. Pour mayonnaise mixture over salad and toss well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Line platter with lettuce leaves. Spoon salad atop lettuce. Sprinkle almonds over salad and serve.
This recipe yields 6 to 8 servings.