Zucchini Blueberry Bread
Take advantage of the summertime blueberry bounty with this simple and delicious Zucchini Blueberry Bread!
- 33 eggs
- 1/2cup1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1teaspoon1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2cups2 cups sugar
- 3/4cup3/4 cup milk
- 3cups3 cups flour
- 1teaspoon1 teaspoon salt
- 1teaspoon1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4teaspoon1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1teaspoon1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2cups2 cups grated zucchini (squeeze extra liquid out)
- 2cups2 cups blueberries or cranberries, raisins, nuts or dates
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 3 regular bread pans.
Combine the first 5 ingredients together until well mixed, in a different bowl mix the dry ingredients together.
Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients alternately with milk ending with flour mixture.
Stir in Zucchini and blueberries.
Divide in 2 loaf pans.
Bake 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean in center of pan.
You'll also love
- apple bread pudding with warm... 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Lemon Cool Whip Cookies 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Strawberry Mandarin Creamsicle... 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Cookie Monster Bars 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Triple Chocolate Banana Bread 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Quickbread Cheese Biscuits 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- The Most Delicious Green Beans 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Potato Salad 4.6/5 (19 Votes)