Gardetto Lettuce Salad/ Elaine at school
- 1 Lg head Lettuce, torn in bite size pieces
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 lb Bacon, Crisply fried and crumbled
- 1 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 Bag Gardetto's snack, Crushed, Original Flavor
- 1 Cup Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 TBS Vinegar
This is a salad that you will put together just before serving.
Using a large bowl, prepare all the ingredients. You can do this even the day before, but don't combine them until ready to serve.
Mix the dressing ingredients and pour over the other ingredients and toss.
You'll also love
- Date Rice Krispies Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Seafood Norfolk 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Zin Burger Banana Cream Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cream cheese Crumb Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roast Chicken and Asparagus Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- GARLIC ROASTED TOMATO AND SPINACH... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Farro with Spinach, Garlic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- WILTED LETTUCE 0/5 (0 Votes)