Bacon Ranch Foil Packet Potatoes
Bacon Ranch Foil Packet Potatoes with sour cream and Ranch dressing, yum!
- 3 sheets heavy-duty foil
- 11 baby red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Sour cream for serving, if desired
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Spray each sheet of foil with cooking spray.
Top each piece with equal portions of potatoes, bacon, and ranch dressing mix. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add 1 tablespoon of butter to each serving. Wrap securely.
Grill for 20 to 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve in foil, topped with sour cream if desired.
You'll also love
- Bacon & Egg Breakfast Casserole 4.6/5 (78 Votes)
- Yummy Cheese Soup 4.5/5 (87 Votes)
- The Pioneer Woman's Sausage Gravy 3.8/5 (349 Votes)
- Ho Ho Cake 4.2/5 (111 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel... 4.6/5 (81 Votes)
- Simple Sweet Potato Casserole 4.2/5 (122 Votes)
- No-Knead Crusty Artisan Bread 4.1/5 (119 Votes)
- Cheesy Potato Soup Crockpot 4.7/5 (68 Votes)