Cauliflower Cheese Soup (Slow Cooker)
- Add at the end:
- 1 (32 oz.) box chicken broth
- 1 head cauliflower cut into chunks, green part discarded
- 1 cup diced leeks
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- salt to taste
- For serving:
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- chopped chives
- additional shredded cheese
In a 6-quart slow cooker add the chicken broth, cauliflower, leeks, garlic and pepper.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
Blend ingredients with an emulsion blender or in a blender.
Add the shredded cheese and cream, stir. Now add salt to taste.
Serve topped with bacon, cheese and chives.