Crab Chip Dip
Super quick and tasty crab dip for your chips or veggie sticks.
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-ounce package) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon LEA & PERRINS Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Few dashes hot pepper sauce
- 3 green onions, chopped, divided
- 6 ounces crabmeat, drained, flaked
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 8mins
Beat first 7 ingredients, cream cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, seafood seasonings and garlic powder in medium bowl with mixer until blended.
Reserve 1 teaspoon onions. Add remaining onions, crabmeat and 1/2 cup shredded cheese to cream cheese mixture; mix well. Spoon into microwaveable bowl.
Microwave on HIGH 3 minutes or until heated through, stirring after 1 1/2 minutes. Top with remaining shredded cheese and reserved onions.