Bow Ties with Sausage
- 8 oz. dried large bow tie pasta
- 12 oz. spicy Italian sausage e links
- 1/2 cup vegetable or beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Cooking time 30mins
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Return pasta to saucepan.
2. Meanwhile, cut the sausage into 1-inch pieces. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat until sausage is brown. Drain off fat.
3. Stir the broth and pepper into skillet. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Pour over pasta; add parsley. Toss gently to coat. Transfer to a warm serving dish.
You'll also love
- Tortellini Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Butter Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Onion Stroganoff 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Asparagus Chicken Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Penne and Vegetable Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crunchy Honey Garlic Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BLT Bow Tie Pasta Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SMOKED SAUSAGE BITES 0/5 (0 Votes)