Bow Ties with Sausage
- 8 oz. dried large bow tie pasta
- 12 oz. spicy Italian sausage e links
- 1/2 cup vegetable or beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Cooking time 30mins
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Return pasta to saucepan.
2. Meanwhile, cut the sausage into 1-inch pieces. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat until sausage is brown. Drain off fat.
3. Stir the broth and pepper into skillet. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Pour over pasta; add parsley. Toss gently to coat. Transfer to a warm serving dish.
You'll also love
- BLT Bow Tie Pasta Salad 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- EDIBLE SLIME 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Instant Pot Purple Hull Peas 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin Tips... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- SLOW COOKER HONEY ROSEMARY PORK... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Freezer Slow Cooker Sausage... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sliceable Macaroni and Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- One-Pot Cheesy Italian Pasta and... 0/5 (0 Votes)