Roasted Salmon with Potatoes & Herbed Creme Fraiche
Looking for a roasted salmon recipe to impress your guests? Here you go...
- 1 1/2 pounds small waxy potatoes, scrubbed
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pound piece skin-on salmon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup crème fraiche
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped - dill, and/or tarragon, plus tarragon and dill sprigs for serving
- 2 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Place potatoes in a medium saucepan and add cold water to cover by 1-inch; season with salt. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until tender, 15 to 20 minutes; drain and pat dry. Let cool slightly, halve potatoes and toss with oil; season with salt.
Preheat oven to 400°F. Place salmon, skin side down, on a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet; rub with 1 tablespoon oil and season with salt. Roast until medium-rare (mostly opaque but still slightly translucent in the center), 10 to 15 minutes. Break up salmon into pieces, removing skin if desired.
Whisk crème fraiche and chopped herbs in a small bowl; season with salt.
Spread herbed crème fraiche on plates and top with salmon, potatoes, radishes, and tarragon and dill sprigs; drizzle with oil.
You'll also love
- GERMAN POTATO SALAD WITH DILL 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Herby Citrus Halibut on a Plank 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Chicken Pizza (8 ww pts) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Boursin and Bacon Scalloped... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BUTTER-BASTED SALMON WITH HAZELNUT... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Balsamic-Glazed Rib Roast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Artichoke Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roast Duck with Apple Raisin... 0/5 (0 Votes)