RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BEGGAR’S PURSES
vegetable cooking spray
2 cups low-fat cottage cheese
½ cup plain nonfat yogurt
½ cup granulated sugar
¼ cup fresh lemon juice
1 tblsp all-purpose flour
1 tsp cornstarch
½ tsp vanilla extract
¼ tsp lemon extract
grated peel of 1 lemon
1 cup raspberries
- vegetable cooking spray
- 2 cups low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tblsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp lemon extract
- grated peel of 1 lemon
- 1 cup raspberries
- 8 crepes
- confectioners’ sugar
Preheat oven to 325
Spray an 8 inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
In food processor or blender, combine cottage cheese, yogurt, eggs, granulated sugar, lemon juice, flour, cornstarch and vanilla and lemon extracts. Blend until smooth and creamy.
Pour batter into baking pan; carefully stir in raspberries. Place baking pan in large pan filled with enough boiling water to reach up halfway up side of cake pan. Bake 30-45 minutes, or until cheesecake is firm and jiggles only slightly in the center.
Remove cheesecake from water bath; let cool on wire rack to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Prepare crepes in this time.
Assemble purses, cut a ¼ inch wide strip from edge of crepes; set aside. Spoon 1/8 filling into center of each; draw edges up and around to form a parcel. Carefully pinch top closed. Wrap crepe strip around neck and secure closed. Trim tops of parcels. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 2 hours, or until ready to serve. Dust with confectioners’ sugar.
You'll also love
- Potato Chip Cashew Cookies 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Breakfast Potatoes & Ham Skillet 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Peach Salad & Mint Pesto 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Shrimp & Avocado Taco Salad 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Meatballs with a Strawberry... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Raspberry Lemon Jello Salad/Dessert 4.3/5 (16 Votes)