Turkey Meat Loaf With Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 egg beaten to blend
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 12 sun-dried tomatoes in oil drained, chopped
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary (or 1/2 tspn dried rosemary, crumbled)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano (or 1/2 tspn dried oregano, crumbled)
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix well. Transfer mixture to 8 1/2- by 4 1/2-inch loaf pan. Bake until loaf pulls away from sides of pan and top is golden brown, about 50 minutes.
This recipe yields 4 servings.