SPICY CHILI LIME FLANK STEAK
Pillsbury recipe card
- 1 tblsp chili powder
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp grated lime peel
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 beef flank steak (1 1/2 lb) trimmed
- 2 tblsp fresh lime juice
- 3 tblsp chopped fresh cilantro
Heat gas or charcoal grill. In small bowl, mix chili powder, garlic, lime peel, salt, black and red pepper. Sprinkle beef with lime juice. Rub with spice mixture.
Carefully brush oil on grill rack. Place beef on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 14-16 minutes, turning once, until of desired doneness. Let stand 5 minutes.
Cut beef diagonally across grain in to thin slices. Sprinkle with cilantro.